Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Darn it

Nicola & Pete plus daughters Lola, now 9 and Nell, now 7, spent last year exploring Britain in a carbon-light manner. Our spring 2008 challenge is to give up waste from 24 March to 24 April. Most posts are by Nicola (as it was her silly idea). This is how it’s going:

Fan as I am of sewing this A-Z No Waste project obliges the needlewoman in me to make an appearance. As this photo shows I am now obliged to darn the darns. It's OK, possibly even relaxing though I am unlikely to tell Nell, Lola or Pete that.

Verdict: this month is also a chance to sort out the clothes that don't fit and either give them away or mend them. Not sure if I know what worn out looks like though.

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:01 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers