Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 27, 2008

My book in shop shock

Nicola & Pete plus daughters Lola, now 9 and Nell, now 7, spent last year exploring Britain in a carbon-light manner. Our spring 2008 challenge is to give up waste from 24 March to 24 April. Most posts are by Nicola (as it was her silly idea). This is how it’s going:

My friend Rita was cruising the second hand shops in Barnet when she saw in the window the book I co-wrote for Friends of the Earth. She couldn’t resist sending me this snap.

Save Cash & Save the Planet, published by Collins, came out in 2005, with an intended publishing life of five years. It’s still selling in the bookshops, but I guess as 19,000 have been bought there’s going to be a few heading for new life and new homes in the charity shops.

Verdict: I love this display! Humbling, but also hugely exciting to see Save Cash & Save the Planet picked out to decorate the shopwindow.

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 11:55 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers