Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Moldova Report!!



(April 9, 2009) I've been following the posts -- at Twitter's hashtag #pman (referring to Chisinau’s central square Piata Marii Adunari Nationale) -- the past 24 hours. And I still don't know whether the media rush to call it the "Twitter revolution" is really accurate or not... Continue my report at Gadling.com.
I heard yesterday that, apparently, the BBC radio wanted to interview me about the Moldova situation because I co-authored Lonely Planet's Romania & Moldova guide. They might, they might not. What do you do, particularly when you're way over here in Brooklyn Town? All day yesterday I followed Moldova's protests -- by Twitter and clunky ol' email. (I got far more out of the latter.) Then woke up at 5am for a possible morning call, a dozen scrawled notes about me detailing Moldovan politics, Russian tension, quirky highlights and monk activities.

At 8:15am I heard 'no thanks.'

Anyway, it was interesting. And I learned a lot. So I summed up a bit of what's going on, why, and what visitors can see there for Gadling.com today.


Ditulis Oleh : admin // 11:40 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers