Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week



BOOK BLOGGER APPRECIATION WEEK
I recently found out about Book Blogger Appreciation Week (BBAW for short).  This awesome concept was started in 2008 by Amy of My Friend Amy.  BBAW recognizes book bloggers for their contributions in various categories.  The BBAW web site has links to the prior years’ winners and I can tell you that they are all AMAZING blogs.  You can see them yourself here and here.
I looked through the niche categories and couldn’t find one that quite fit Reading Vacation.  So, I decided to register for the Best New Book Blog category.  This category is for book blogs that were launched on September 1, 2009 or later.  Hey, that’s me!
I am required to submit five posts to be considered for Best New Book Blog.  Two posts must be reviews and the other three can be anything.  I like the sounds of that!

BOOK REVIEWS
Sphinx’s Princess by Esther Friesner
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

ANYTHING GOES

I wish the best of luck to all the bloggers who entered the competition this year.

Melina

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers