Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 5, 2010

Thank You to Nicole


THANK YOU TO NICOLE
Don’t you just LOVE the beautiful new layout at Reading Vacation?  Doesn’t it make you feel like you are sitting at the beach reading an amazing new book?  Did you know that one of the sweetest book bloggers I know created this awesome layout all by herself? 
THANK YOU to Nicole at Word for Teens.  All I did was find a photo, and Nicole worked her layout magic.  I could not be happier with the result.  It is exactly what I wanted and more.
If you don’t already follow Nicole’s blog, Word, you really should.  She writes great reviews and has some pretty cool giveaways too.  Oh, and her own layout is pretty sweet too!
Have I told you lately how much I adore Nicole?

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 5:31 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers