Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Third Degree - How Did Your Blog Get Its Name?


THE THIRD DEGREE
HOW DID YOUR BLOG
GET ITS NAME?
I’ll go first.  When I decided that I was going to blog about books, I wanted a name that had either the word “book” or “reading” in it.  I also wanted the name to be fun and sort of youngish.
My first idea was Reading Paradise.  Doesn’t that sound relaxing and lovely?  Well, wouldn’t you know it, but that name was already taken on Blogger – by someone in Cyprus, who hadn’t updated it since 2006. 
My next idea was Reading Vacation.  Bingo!  The name was available on Blogger.  I like the name because it makes me think of a sandy beach, with sparkling blue water, and a great book. 
To keep with the theme, I decided to use Reading Vacation for EVERYTHING.  It is my email address, twitter name, and goodreads name.  It’s almost like Reading Vacation is my online name and Melina is my online nickname.
Now it’s your turn.  How did your blog get its name?

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers