Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 30, 2011

An Announcement and Some Miscellaneous Photography

One week from today Matthew and I will be headed out to an undisclosed location to celebrate our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!  I can hardly believe it’s been almost a year since our wedding already.  I know everyone says this, but I feel like the older I get, the faster time speeds by.

As for our little anniversary rendezvous: all I’ll say is that I just KNOW there will be fabulous pictures.  I chose this particular location primarily for the photo ops!

You may have noticed that the page titled “the Romance” up at the top of the blog there has laid empty for quite some time (except for the promise of an “enchanting love story” coming soon).  Well, being that next Monday is our anniversary and the week before Valentine’s Day, I thought it would be the perfect time to post that little love story.  I may do it in a few parts throughout the week (starting next Monday), so be sure and tune in for that.  I know all couples have a special story, but Matthew and I have a story that will SORT OF convince you that fate is real and Somebody Somewhere decides to step in and make his will known every now and then.  Truth be told, my life has been quite a series of serendipitous events.  And I’m looking forward to sharing some of them with all of you. :)

In other news, I’ve been itching to photograph things lately; but as it turns out, I really haven’t gone anywhere or done anything even remotely worth busting out the camera for.  So over the past couple days, I decided to just take a few pictures of things I love around my home, and I also brought my camera with me to lunch with my mom the other day.  We hadn’t really spent any time together since Edd had his surgery (he was in the hospital for a week, but he’s finally home now!), so we had a fun time catching up over coffee and laughing about all of the things that make us human.  You have to be able to laugh at yourself, you know? 

Anyway.  Enjoy your Sunday, and decide RIGHT NOW that it’s going to be a beautiful and fabulous new week!! :)

 AroundTheHouseJan2010 005 AroundTheHouseJan2010 017 AroundTheHouseJan2010 021 AroundTheHouseJan2010 033 AroundTheHouseJan2010 041 AroundTheHouseJan2010 045 AroundTheHouseJan2010 046 AroundTheHouseJan2010 059 AroundTheHouseJan2010 072 AroundTheHouseJan2010 079 AroundTheHouseJan2010 081

lunchwithmom 019 lunchwithmom 028

JenniD_Signature-2

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 8:35 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers