Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Care to join us on our descent into madness?

Matthew is working from home right now, which means he and I are together all day, every day.  Aside from the occasional solo-ran errand, we eat, sleep, and breath each other every single day, and it has been this way ever since we got married a year ago.
Now, that might sound completely wonderful, but I assure you it isn’t. 
Yesterday Matthew and I had the following conversation:
Jenni: I believe we are both slowly but surely descending into madness.
Matthew: Hmmm. Perhaps.
Jenni: We talk TO and ABOUT our dogs all day long, and I believe that an outsider looking in would say that the psychotic-ness of these exchanges has increased exponentially over the months.
Matthew: Yes, we need human friends.
Jenni: Hmmm.  Perhaps.
But personally, I think human friends are a little overrated (no offense, human friends – you know I love you!). I just tend to prefer the furry variety.

Christmas decorations 2010 387 GRACIE
Christmas decorations 2010 393 COOPER
And how could you not, given that they are SO FREAKING CUTE?! Little precious furry baby faces.  Gosh I love them.  As long as I can take my babies with me to the looney bin, I’ll be one happy, crazy little camper. 
JenniD_Signature-2
PS – Do not be concerned. Our marriage is perfectly fine, and we are actually rather enjoying our descent into madness.  Lots of things drive people crazy, and too much togetherness is hardly one to complain about. ;)

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 3:12 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers