Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Character Interview - Rider from Where I Belong

CHARACTER INTERVIEW

RIDER FROM WHERE I BELONG

By: Gwendolyn Heasley


Bad boy Rider took a little time off from his song writing to answer a few questions. Do you think he’ll admit to his sometimes jerky ways? Let’s find out.


I realize that you hope to move to the big city someday. But, in the meantime, is there anything that you DO like about living in the country?

I like that it will work well for my future PR. People love small-town-boy-made-good stories. People are much more intrigued by celebrities who worked against diversity and geography to find success than those who are just handed it. People are so going to dig my from Broken Spoke to Rolling Stone cover story. By the way, in the future, I am going to be referred to as just Rider. No last name.

How did you realize that singing was your dream career? Why not the horse manure job?

I am a people person, not an animal person. Animals don’t appreciate my looks or my talent or at least not as much as women do.

What is your favorite band and favorite song?

To be titled. By Rider.

How do you come up with the lyrics for your songs?

I try to take iconic, classic songs and make them better. You know, bring them into the 21 st century.

Excuse my language, but why are you such a jerk to Corrinne?

I don’t think I was a jerk. There are seasons for everything including women.

Do you think you will ever grow up and treat girls the way they should be treated?

Talk to me when I am 55. Isn’t that the age of maturation for rockstars?

Have you ever apologized to Corrinne?

Being a rockstar means you never have to say you’re sorry.

Well, I tried to get it out of him anyways. You can see my review of Where I Belong right here. Thank you to The Teen {Book} Scene for arranging this interview.


Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:45 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers