Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (36)


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by
Kristi at The Story Siren.
Let’s get right to it!

FOR REVIEW
Del Shannon sent
By Del Shannon
Released June 4, 2010
Kevin is 12 and has a WILD
imagination. (understatement) 
I have a feeling this is going
to be pure FUN to read. 

St. Martin’s Press sent
By Carol Lynch Williams
Releases March 15, 20111
A dark story about Lacey and
her mentally ill mother.
I am trying something different.

BOUGHT
From the Kindle Store
By Leslie Margolis
Released September 2, 2008
I wanted this to go with
Annabelle wants to “train” the boys.
And, come on, that TITLE is cute!

FOR FUN
Jen from Makeshift Bookmark sent
By Sybil Nelson
Released December 15, 2010
Priscilla has a fiery spirit.
FIRE POWER!

Until Next Time.

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 9:52 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers