Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Need A Little Extra Awesomeness in Your Tuesday?

I am elsewhere on the Internets today. 

So if you’re in the mood to laugh, I suggest you check out my guest post over at Analyze This, where I talk about all the really peculiar phobias I had as a child. I’m not gonna lie.  I was “special.” 

Analyze This

Or if you’re in the mood for some practical advice, check out my other guest post over at It’s About the Journey

It's About The Journey

And if you’re not following both Aly and Megan, you should be.  These two girls are the sweetest, and I have truly enjoyed getting to know them both! 

ALSO.  Did you enter my giveaway?

ALSO. Tomorrow I’ll be posting some really fun pictures from our little anniversary trip last week, so stay tuned for that!  Sneak peek?  Ok, if you insist!

 One Year Anniv Fredericksburg 073One Year Anniv Fredericksburg 019 One Year Anniv Fredericksburg 212

That’s all. Sorry! There are just too many good ones, and I couldn’t choose!   

Happy Tuesday, my pretties.

JenniD_Signature-2

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 11:41 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers