Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Photo theme - holes

Rusted Metal Tasmania - square crop Following the positive reception of one of my shots on the site’s Facebook page, I was inspired to continue the theme I started there with a selection of shots on the subject of holes.

By holes, I don’t mean holes in the ground, although I do have some shots like that, instead I mean holes that you can peer through to create an interesting photographic effect.

Holes can be found all over the place, from gaps in shrubbery, to open window frames, to corroded metal. These photos are all taken through holes of some sort, for your delectation and delight. Let me know what you think in the comments box at the end!

Tiny Piano

A miniature piano at an outdoor art exhibit in Hobart, TasmaniaRusted metal reverse focus

Looking through an old piece of rusted metal girder at the algae covered rocks beyond. This is the same shot as the first image on this page, just focused differently.

Kalbarri Rock Arch

Looking through a rock arch near the town of Kalbarri in Western AustraliaFrom the cave mouth

View from the inside of a sea cave on one of the beaches of New South Wales, Australia

Out of the lava cave

Peering out of a lava cave in South Australia

Rusted Metal Fraser Island Shipwreck

And finally, the photo I posted to the Facebook Page – peering through the decaying wreck of a ship on Fraser Island, Queensland.

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 5:36 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers