Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 4, 2011

Q & A with Jenn-ay (my very first VLOG… get excited!)

You people really came through for me.  A HUGE thank you to each and every one of you who thought up some fun questions on Wednesday’s post!  There were SO. MANY. GOOD ones!!!

I really wanted to keep this video to just a few minutes in length lest you become antsy and irritable with me for taking up too much of your time - so I only chose three questions to answer… TODAY.  But there will be more vlogs.  And possibly written Q&A posts with more of your fabulous questions.  I will do my best to get to ALL of them! ;)  Perhaps it will be a Friday thing. Except next Friday, cause I’ll probably have part 3 of the love story next Friday.  Don’t forget part 1 is coming Monday!!!

Guess I should go get to writin’ that story, eh?  

So turn up your volume.  It’s movie time. 

JenniD_Signature-2

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 5:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers