Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Overachiever.

Look at me – two blog posts in one day!  How awesome.  Or annoying, depending on how you look at it. 

Anyhoo, I just wanted to let you know I’m also elsewhere on the Interwebs at the moment. 

My insanely sweet and absurdly beautiful friend Sarah from Fairy Tales are True offered me the opportunity to guest post on her amazing blog, so you can find me over there today.  Talking about fairy tales.  Appropriate, yes?

Fairy Tales Are True 

Check it.

And then stalk Sarah’s blog.   You will drool over her photographs. And maybe even her. In a non-lesbian way, of course. I promise, you will adore her.

JenniD_Signature-2

PS – If you missed this morning’s Blogging Tips & Tricks post, click HERE!

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 3:15 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers