Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 21, 2011

Wanna sponsor Story of My Life? All the cool kids are doing it.

SOML button

Actually, I lied. I don’t have any sponsors yet.  This little blog grew up so fast, I forgot I’d need to make some money for its college education. 

That’s a joke.  It just wasn’t very funny. 

But seriously.  Do you have an Etsy shop? An awesome boutique? A photography business? Or just a blog you’d like to promote? (et cetera.)

And are you interested in some inexpensive ad space on a blog with a fast growing readership?

Let’s chat.

Email me at jenni.storyoml@gmail.com for more information on pricing and stats.

JenniD_Signature-2

PS: If you’re NOT interested in monthly sponsorship, but want to send me free stuff to wear/review/take-pretty-pictures-of-and-rave-about, I’m all for it. Let’s talk.

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 4:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers