Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The New Me.

Hey friends.

Notice anything different? Anything? ANYthing?

Well, obviously, my little corner of blog-land got a makeover! The lovely Miss Lula from Lulapalooza just opened up her own blog design shop, and I made sure to be the first in line. I love her simple and modern designs, and I was happy to be among the first of her clientele!

She did a fab job, didn’t she? If you're in the market for a blog design, get on board while the gettin’s good (and while her prices are still super low!).  :)





Before you go, be sure and notice the “blogging tips” page on the navigation bar (I’ll be adding to this occasionally), and also note that I have a few new buttons on the left! Take your pick!

Happy Wednesday!!


Ditulis Oleh : admin // 10:34 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers