Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ramblings of a Saturday

How come people don’t post on Saturdays?

Oh yeah.  They have lives, and they’re out doing all the fun things they’ll be posting about on Sunday and Monday.

Well, I don’t really fall into that category this morning.  I fall into the category of “staring-at-her-computer-screen-pathetically-waiting-for-someone-to-post-something-to-entertain-her.”

Gosh.  You people and your “lives.”     Pffft.

No but seriously, I have plenty to do, but my morning just doesn’t feel right until I waste a little time on the Internet and then feel guilty about it.  Feel me?

So, if you’re new around these parts, check out my about me page… I just updated it a li’l. 

Otherwise, be jealous that I’m about to make two dozen sinfully delicious cupcakes for Easter tomorrow. 

OK, only a dozen and a half are for Easter tomorrow.  The other six will probably be in ma belly by nightfall. Muhahahahaha.

Here’s a picture of Cooper on the couch beside me, just because.

Cooper7

He thinks he’s a real boy.

And he is.

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:35 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers