Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Greetings from the other side of the equator...

Well, we made it safely to Chile.

Not without incident or two, but hey.  I've already got some great stories to tell when I get back!

And it just took me 10 flippin minutes to figure out how to use the @ symbol on this strange Chilean keyboard that I'm using. So if my punctuation sucks in this post, it's not my fault. Do not judge me.

Tomorrow will begin day 1 of a guest blogger series I'm calling 7 Stories from 7 Bloggers.  I asked 7 of my fabulously diverse blogging friends to each tell you a story.  Any story *as long as it's true.  And each one of them really came through for me!  Some are hilarious, and some just have a really great message or lesson for you!

I sincerely hope you'll enjoy each post and leave some nice comments for the guests.  They were so kind to do this for me while we are gone, so show them some love!  I chose each and every one because I knew you would enjoy anything they have to say. 

And happy Sunday!  I will pop in again later this week (hopefully with pictures)! 

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 12:58 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers