Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Just my luck.

Hello friends!  It’s me, Jenni.  Remember me?
The reason I have time to chat with you right now is because I’m cooped up in our hotel room with a nasty head cold, chowing down on room service and watching mindless hours of bin Laden coverage (because news channels are the only ones in English) while Matthew is out at a fancy shmancy dinner with his company. 
Sigh.
I blame it on all of the disgusting, coughing, hacking sick people on the airplanes.
No bueno.
Anyway, I’m giving myself this one evening to recover, and telling my body that it better get its ish together by tomorrow, when we leave for Buenos Aires.
Here’s what I’m currently munching on (in between all of the feeling sorry for myself and blowing my brains out through my nose):
Room service 006 Room service 007  Room service 009
It’s actually quite a delicious little meal, and in all seriousness, I am thankful for this opportunity to have some peace and quiet. 
But I better get going for now.  I need to pack up for the morning!
I can’t wait to share more pictures with you and tell you what I’ve learned about Chile.
Hope you’re enjoying the guest posts!
Caio!
jennisig
PS – Just for your information (and I normally don’t talk about stuff like this on my blog, but I thought it was relevant), at least one of the news stations here aired a bin Laden death picture – Matthew and I saw it yesterday.  It’s legit.  Update: it was NOT legit.

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 4:42 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers