Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Blate = awesome.

Meeting blogging friends in “real” life is awesome, y’all.  I highly recommend it.  You know why?  Because so far, every blogging friend I’ve met has been exactly how they seem on their blog—maybe even cooler, as was the case with Miss Emily from Em=Me

Her and her husband just moved from Chicago to San Antonio, which is splendid because San Antonio is just a little over an hour’s drive from Austin, and I’m there often.  Emily and Nick are also doctors, which is equally splendid, because now I have someone to call when I need guidance on embarrassing health-related matters (don’t worry Emily, I probably won’t even do that… very much).

Anyway, Emily and I met up for pancakes (at Magnolia Pancake Haus, only THE most delicious pancake joint ON PLANET EARTH), and we had SUCH a nice time chit-chatting.  Interestingly, not even all that much of the talk was about blogging. Which is what I LOVE about blog friends.  You already know them, and you have plenty to talk about.

Here are a few pictures from our breakfast!

Blate with Em 007  Blate with Em 008Ridiculously pretty, no?

Blate with Em 016 GET IN MA BELLY!!!

Blate with Em 027 Good bloggers always have their cameras. Always.

Blate with Em 032 Blate with Em 034

Three things can be deduced from the above photos: 1) Emily is hot, 2) I need to probably NEVER go out in public without wearing three inch heels lest I bump into 5’8 hotties like Emily, and 3) I desperately need a tan. (UPDATE: I took care of that at the pool this weekend. I now look like a lobster. Awesome!)

But seriously, Emily was such a warm and sweet person.  And beautiful to boot.  I’ll take another blate, please. :)

You guys do anything fantabulous this weekend??

Happiest of Mondays to you.

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 5:52 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers