Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Polka dots are friendly!

My Grandma always told me that polka dots are friendly.  I don’t know exactly why she said this and whether or not it was based on factually derived evidence, but to this day I can’t look at a polka dot without thinking to myself, damn…. how FRIENDLY!

So naturally, I love that there are lots of polka dots everywhere this season.  Also naturally, I HAD to buy this dress.  And it’s kind of my favorite thing in my closet right now.  Wearing it makes me feel pretty. 

And friendly, too, of course.

outfit June 26 006

 outfit June 26 010        outfit June 26 024  

outfit June 26 064  This one totally looks like I’m sniffing my armpit, which is why I had to include it.

outfit June 26 069

{ Dress: Fab’rik, Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Bag: Aldo, Hat: Banana Republic, Bracelet: Express, Necklace: American Eagle }

So there you have it.

Have a friendly Wednesday!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:35 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers