Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 28, 2011

How-to: Topsy Tail. The braid for us slow kids.

Lately I’ve noticed plenty of talk around the blogosphere about fabulous, intricate braids like the fishtail or even the classic french braid.  Some other bloggers (like Katie) have posted great tutorials, but as it turns out, I have pretty shiesty finger/eye/hair coordination and can’t for the life of me braid my own hair. 

It is a sad spectacle when I attempt it; one which usually ends with lots of frustrated expletives and general bitterness towards the world.

Enter the topsy tail.  Remember?  You probably wore your hair in a topsy tail when you were just a little ‘un, and I say let’s bring it back.  It’s more interesting than a ponytail, but less exasperating than a fancy braid.

It’s the braid for us slow kids.

Here’s the steps:

1 2 3  4

5

Topsy tail and Cupcakes 015

If you try it, blog about it and send me your link! I wanna see! :)

Happy almost-Friday!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 2:43 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers