Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Treasure Hunt

I just spent the last four hours hyperventilating at the Austin Citywide Garage Sale.

No, seriously.  I got 3 huge boxes of amazing, antique books for six dollars.  SIX DOLLARS!!  At most antique stores, I’d be lucky to find a good looking old book for that price.  Today?  Sixty-one books.  Six dollars. Yes, I counted them.  And if you were wondering, that’s 9.8 cents per book.

SCOOOOOOORE!

(If you know me well, you know I like to decorate with old books. I think the guy selling them today was a little startled by my level of happiness bliss psychotic excitement when he said I could have all three boxes for six bucks)

The rest of my loot included an old suitcase for a buck, a crystal sugar and creamer set, some twine, and three fabulously peeling, worn, and rickety old frames (BIG ones!). 

I pretty much couldn’t be happier with this day.

ACW Garage Sale 006 ACW Garage Sale 021 ACW Garage Sale 025 ACW Garage Sale 034 ACW Garage Sale 042

ACW Garage Sale 038 

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 1:47 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers