Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 4, 2011

This is not an outfit post.

Driskill 039

Sorry for the lack of outfit posting lately.  The above photo (well, maybe before I cropped out my arse) should give you a general idea of the types of clothes I’ve been wearing.  Cool cotton dresses or shorts with a tank top have been the primary staples of my closet this past month (when I’m not inside my abode in a t-shirt and no pants, that is).

People, it is HOT.  Stifling so. Last month was the hottest July we’ve had here since the 1800’s or something. Today Matthew and I had to run downtown for an errand midday, and I swear I felt as though I’d stepped into an actual, flaming furnace of death and despair.

I may not leave my house or get dressed in real clothes again until mid-September, at which point fun, fashionable outfits will commence.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

In other news, while downtown errand running, we ducked into the Driskill Hotel just to check it out and escape the heat.  I pretended to be a tourist who belonged there and took some pictures.  It’s a really beautiful hotel! 

Driskill 013

Driskill 009  Driskill 046

Driskill 014 Driskill 022

Driskill 020  Driskill 024 Driskill 027 

Oh, Texas.  I have such a love-hate relationship with you.  But really, what is THIS?  WHAT IS THIS?!  Not cool, that’s what.  In both senses of the term.

photo

 

Uggh.  That is all.

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 4:28 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers