Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Guest Post - Character Interview with Tiki - The Faerie Ring

GUEST POST

CHARACTER INTERVIEW WITH TIKI

THE FAERIE RING

I have a surprise today! Well, you know how much I liked The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton. Well, Tiki, the sassy main character, snuck away from her orphan friends and her pick-pocket ways to answer a few questions. I just had to know what happened with the fancy ballroom dress.




Other than the ring, what is the most unusual thing you found when you picked a pocket?

I found an old key in a pocket once. Silver and tarnished as though it was used very rarely and only for a very important sort of lock. The letter ‘M’ was engraved on the handle with a very distinctive scroll. I’ve always wondered what the key opened.

How did you and Rieker first meet?

I saw Rieker for the first time in King’s Cross station. He’s the sort you notice when he walks by—with his dark good looks and that sort of confidence like he owns the world. I’d heard all sorts of tales about Rieker so I knew it was him as soon as I spotted him.

What happened with the fancy dress from the ballroom?

As you know, there was a slight incident involving that dress. But Fiona’s a seamstress, so I saved the dress with the hope that one day we can use it again.

Is there a special orphan friend that you feel closer to than the rest? Why?

Well, Fiona is only a year younger than me and we’ve been through some pretty rotten times together. It’s always nice to have another girl to talk to, so we’re especially close. But Shamus is only a year older than me and he’s a very kind soul. He feels like what I imagine having a brother must be like. And I love Toots and Clara like a mother would.

You love to read just like I do. What is your most favorite book ever?

Ha – that’s an easy one. Mr. Potts told me about this book. Actually, he dared me to read it, as it’s a rather long novel. Apparently it was Bridgit’s, (his dead daughter) favorite book. It’s called Pride and Prejudice and written by a woman named Jane Austen. Because of that book I’ve always loved the name Elizabeth. Have you ever heard of it?

Thank you to Kiki Hamilton for setting up this interview for me. It was fun!


Ditulis Oleh : admin // 4:35 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers