Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wimberley, Texas (something fun)

Yesterday my mom and I spent the afternoon in the little touristy town of Wimberley, taking silly pictures and complaining about the 98-degrees-in-almost-October heat.  Despite the weather not being ideal, I was happy to spend time with my mommy. Weird and funny things happen every. single. time we’re together… I tried writing out some of the odd experiences we had yesterday, but somehow they get lost in translation.  It’s one of those “you had to be there” type of things.

But trust me, it was fun. :) Hence, the fact that I’m using the following pictures to count towards day 11 of the photo challenge, “something fun...” 

 Wimberley 274

Wimberley 051   Wimberley 019

Wimberley 106 Wimberley 287I want this!

Wimberley 125 Wimberley 273

Wimberley 176 Wimberley 187 Wimberley 199

Wimberley 202YES. 

(I’m now half done with book 3, by the way)

Wimberley 208 Wimberley 200

Wimberley 221

Wimberley 211 Wimberley 237 Wimberley 238 Wimberley 248 Creepy?  Or AWESOME.

Wimberley 255    

Happy Thursday, friends. :)

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 5:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers