Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Coffee blate + wish list ideas

Weekend Oct 29 114 copy

m2representin’ both Nikon and Canon

Weekend Oct 29 119 copy

DSC_0014 copy2 

I’m a whole week late on my reporting, but last Sunday I had the honor of meeting Julie, a loyal sponsor and, now, friend in real life. :)  She was the sweetest and funniest, just as she seems on her blog.  Love it when that happens. 

What are you guys up to this Sunday afternoon?  I’ve been working on my letters to Santa this morning, and also burning some time on Pinterest. 

Here’s some awesome stuff on my wish lists this year, in case you’re looking for some ideas for your own!

Expecto Patronum print :)
My favorite luxury bubble bath
This
scarf! And this one and this one!
This backpack
This gorg red jade necklace
This necklace too!
This aqua clutch
This salt & pepper shaker (sold out online, but hopefully it can be found in store?)
This iphone case
This
wrap-around watch

If you’d like, I’ll continue posting wish-list items occasionally to give you guys ideas!  It’s always nice when someone else does the legwork. :)  Happy Sunday!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 12:00 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers