Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Introducing - Hayden - The Teen Bookworm - Young Bloggers Unite

YOUNG BLOGGERS UNITE

INTRODUCES

HAYDEN – THE TEEN BOOKWORM



Introducing Hayden from The Teen Bookworm. Hayden is almost 15 and he has been blogging since June 2011.  I just recently met Hayden on Goodreads.  He writes some of the most memorable reviews ever.  Sometimes he includes photos and images, but you will always know exactly how Hayden feels.  Check it out for yourself HERE on Goodreads.  You have to see for yourself.  Oh, and he probably has the longest and funniest list of Goodreads bookshelves EVER.



Hayden is guest posting about The Top 5 Books I’d Microwave Baby Owls to Purchase today on Young Bloggers Unite. Check it out to support Hayden and the other young bloggers. You can also find Hayden on Twitter as @haydenmcasey13 and on The Teen Bookworm.


Lightning Fast Interview

Your blog theme incorporates owls. Why owls of all animals?

Owls have always been one of my favorite animals, because they remain mostly unseen and they're very mysterious and beautiful creatures. Also, a blog theme I found, made by the fabulous Leelou Blogs (http://www.leelou-blogs.com), featured them, and I loved it so much I had to use it!

How has the blogging community been treating you?

I haven't gotten a lot of recognition in the blogging community -- none at all, really. I get a new follower every week or so (it was established in early June, and I have 18 followers) and a comment about every three blog posts. I decided to have you feature my blog (thank you for doing so, by the way) so I could get a little more recognition. I am hoping this will be just the push I need to get going!

Hardcover of Paperback? Why?

This is the hardest question I've ever had to answer. :)

I like hardcovers because I can take the jacket off and keep the book neat, and the spine can't break easily (my #1 pet peeve). Paperbacks have all the faults that hardcover's don't, but they're totally cheap.

So, as far as overall advantages, I'm going to have to say hardcovers.

Also, if I start purchasing a series in a certain format, I have to get the rest of the series in that format as well. This is one reason I totally hate redesigns -- I'm a stickler for matching. :)

Thanks Hayden!

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 4:30 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers