Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 28, 2011

Video Guest Post - Shattered Souls - Four Facts About Mary Lindsey

VIDEO GUEST POST

SHATTERED SOULS

FOUR FACTS ABOUT MARY LINDSEY


Today is so FUN!

Watch the video first….

then I will tell you all about the awesome book.



Mary Lindsey’s debut, Shattered Souls is BREATHTAKING! You have got to get your eyes on this one. I read it back in the summer and posted my review HERE. Can you tell that I am just a TEENY BIT of a Shattered Souls fan? READ IT! LOOK at this cover y'all.




Thank you to Hannah and Emily for dishing on their mom. I never knew that cemeteries and doughboys could be so fab. And thank you to The Teen {Book} Scene for another amazing tour.

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 10:50 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers