Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 30, 2012

Another epic “blate”

Last night I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Celine of Starbies and Sangrias, my future fellow Austinite and doctor BFF.  We met at Clive Bar downtown (a really cool spot), and she brought her husband and I brought my mace gun (which I test-fired into the bathtub before I left then proceeded to nearly choke to death on the fumes).  Better safe than sorry.

The below is what happens when you mix a couple of crazy bloggers who just met with a little bit of alcohol (and the Pocketbooth app on the iPhone):

(sorry these are so tiny!  they were too blurry if I made them bigger… boo.)

clive-1-2

No but seriously now, here’s a normal, less awkward picture:

Jan 30 074-2

Lesson here? Blogger dates are the best. Go on one.

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 3:04 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers