Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I should have been a Cullen.

YOU GUYS. My mom and I went out and took some pictures last night and HOLY WHITENESS.  Upon reviewing said pictures, I realized that I have, indeed, become so pale that it appears I am literally bloodless and could pass for a stone cold vampire, especially while wearing blood red lipstick as pictured below.  I’m not sure if I feel awesome about this or slightly terrified. I think it may be a confusing mixture of both.

Point is, this girl needs to find herself a legit looking spray tan, stat.  I’m trying to give up tanning, and it’s NOT easy!

ANYWAY.

I also wanted to mention how amazing it feels to find the perfect shade of lipstick.  Especially when it costs 5-7 dollars at your local Target/Walmart/HEB/pharmacy.  I’ve never been a lipstick person (primarily because I’ve always thought I look all kinds of ridiculous in it), but the winds of change are blowing, people.  And I don’t think I’ll ever be the same again. :)

Paint colors and hunters 122-2-2 I vant to suck your blood…

Paint colors and hunters 145-1Nope, it wasn’t raining.  Nope, I didn’t care.

Paint colors and hunters 114-1    Paint colors and hunters 158-1

Paint colors and hunters 129-1

{ Belt, gingham shirt, pants, and necklace: J.Crew, Jacket: Loft (last season), Boots: Hunter (duh!), Bag: Kate Spade (similar here), Bracelets: F21,  Lipstick: L’oreal Colour Riche “true red” }

Happy Hump Day everyone! Hope you’re having a wonderful week!

jennisig

PS – If anyone is in the market for Hunters, go a size down!  They run big.  I usually wear a 6 1/2 or 7, but I got a 6 and they fit perfectly. :)

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers