Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Let’s talk hair.

Jan 4 126

Let’s face it. One of the perks of being a blogger is getting to try out awesome products so I can report back to you all about them! Today I’d like to tell you a bit about a super sweet hairdryer from the wonderful people over at Missiko.  It’s like maybe they saw my pictures and knew my hair needed some serious help… and they’d be right.  I’ve been using the same cheap Revlon hair dryer for probably about 5 years now, and sometimes it sparks inside and smells like it might actually burst into flames.  Fire hazard, anyone?  No to mention it doesn’t dry my hair very well.  Which I didn’t know then, but I know now.

After receiving my Hana dryer in the mail, I did a little experiment.  I set a stop watch on my phone and timed both the drying and the flat ironing afterwards, which is how I usually style my hair, and with my new Hana dryer, it took 7.5 minutes to dry and 17 to flat iron, to total 24.5 minutes. (and I have A LOT of hair.)

A few days later, I dried my hair with the old Revlon and then flat ironed it, and the drying took a whopping 13 minutes, flat ironing 20 minutes—to total 33 minutes.  So basically, the Hana dryer just shaved 8 1/2 minutes off my styling routine. For someone who is ALWAYS running late (as we discussed), this is sort of life altering.

What I found interesting was that it not only shaved time off the drying, but also off the flat ironing.  It’s hard to explain, but I was sort of in awe of the incredibly what I’d call “soft” but powerful airstream coming out of that puppy.  It doesn’t even get as scalding hot as my old dryer, but it dries the hair more quickly and the end result is so much softer and less frizzy than how my hair would look after using the ol’ Revlon.  I was pretty dang impressed, you guys. 

Ok, and ONE LAST THING.  Missiko doesn’t just send you the hairdryer when you purchase.  You get this huge box of all kinds of amazing goodies. I was literally shocked, and even emailed them to ask if it was a promotional deal or if everyone gets such an amazing VIP package.  Sure enough, everyone who orders this dryer gets the same box, stuffed with Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner, Hana shine serum, a straightening comb, an eyelash curler, two hand sanitizers, bath petals, a handful of nail files, and a freakin’ teddy bear, y’all.  Talk about bang for your buck!

So check out their hair dryers (I have this one) or professional hair straighteners if you’d like, and know that they definitely come with a shining recommendation from your ol’ pal Jenni. :) 

Jan 4 099-2

Jan 4 113 copy   Jan 4 134-1

Hair Jan 16 129-1

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:02 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers