Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 20, 2012

Melina goes to ALA Midwinter 2012

ALA MIDWINTER 2012
DALLAS


Now you know where I am hanging this weekend! I am really excited about all the books. There’s something even better than the books though. The people! I’ve already met most of the Dallas area bloggers, but there are so many from further away that I am getting to meet in person for the first time. I CANNOT WAIT!

If you are there too, look for me. Don’t be shy. Come over and say hi. I promise I won’t be TOO crazy when you say hi. Maybe a LITTLE crazy, but not too much.

 HD (Reading Writing Breathing) and I will be live tweeting under #HMALA. This is our shortened version of #HDandMelinaGushAtALA. We’ll have pics and updates of what’s going on. Expect an awful lot of our over-the-top book love. Prepare your eyes, we get a lot gushy.

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:12 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers