Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Weekend Retreat

Matthew and I made the last minute decision to head to the ranch for a little New Year’s weekend retreat, and it wound up being just what we needed.  I don’t consider myself a country girl by any stretch of the imagination, but I really enjoy going down there and just getting away from it all for a bit—spending a little more time with nature and a little less time with technology. (though, who are we really kidding… I had my iphone with me the entire time, hence the following photos courtesy of Instagram.)

On New Year’s Eve Matthew, Gracie, Cooper and I sat by a big fire and ate s’mores cookies and talked a little about our goals for 2012, then the fire died prematuraly, and we were cold and went inside and fell asleep at 10:30.  My kinda party. 

Anyway, hope you’ve all had an excellent start to your week and, really, your whole year. :)

r1

1. Such a good girl in the car                                        
2. Cooper giving sister kisses

r2

3. Hello there Mr. Red Stag
4. Windmill at the ranch

r3

5. A really friendly goat… thing.
6. With my little loves

r4

7. A nest among thorns
8. Morning sky

r5 
9. Cows loose on the road
10. Couldn’t shake the feeling I was being watched…

r6 
11. About to head back home
12. Aaand sexy husband on a 4-wheeler thrown in for good measure.

Happy Tuesday everyone! Make it a great day!

jennisig

And the winner of last week’s Poshlocket giveaway is…

random winner

Congrats to the other Jenni with an “i!”  We’ll be in touch! :)

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:11 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers