Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What’s In My Bag VLOG

Hello loves.  Guess what?  I vlogged.  About “what’s in my bag.” And it’s probably the crappiest quality vlog you’ll ever see.  I suck. But maybe you’ll find it interesting, nonetheless.  And apparently I can only write in short, abrupt sentences today. (my brain is still boiling from a really nasty migraine this morning… ick.)

The irony of it all is that this video was shot a couple weeks ago, and I now have a completely different purse and wallet!  Oh well.  I’ll have to do another one of these sometime.

Head on over to Becky’s sweet blog, This Road Called Vida, to watch! Happy Wednesday!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:15 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers