Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Casa de Fiore Hotel, Rome, Italy

Paul asked me where to stay in Rome so, here it goes: although the choices are many, I was enchanted by a little hotel that I've found there called Casa de Fiore. A hidden pearl right in the center of the historical area - located in Campo de Fiore (see the top right photo bellow) - it's just a few steps away from places like Castel Sant'Angelo and Piazza Navona.
Casa de Fiore Hotel Views and Room, Rome, Italy
Since it's a small place the rates may vary a bit (I was able to book a few days in August at a nice price) therefor, my advice goes for you to check it on www.hotelscombined.com before booking (they have a huge hotel catalog and a very good rate search engine - link for Casa de Fiore here). If like me you like to see travelers photos before choosing the place to stay, www.tripadvisor.com is the site for that.
Casa de Fiore Hotel Breakfast, Rome, Italy
Finally, I must say that not only the location of Casa de Fiore is spectacular, they have a very nice renewed interiors and the staff is very friendly. The place is so small and cozy (they use only the building 1st and 3rd floors) that it feels like you're staying in a friend's house. If they can keep up these qualities, truly, my first choice in Rome!

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 4:40 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers