Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Third Degree - Memes and Features


THE THIRD DEGREE
MEMES and FEATURES
Meme.  It’s a funny word.  Kind of like spork.  The only meme that you’ll see at Reading Vacation is In My Mailbox.  I suppose The Third Degree is becoming a feature around here too.  I don’t much like my blog being on a schedule where I need to post certain things on certain days.  But that’s just me.  Remember, I like to be sneaky.
But that doesn’t mean that I don’t like reading memes and features on other blogs.  Here are a few of my favorites.
MEMES
Book Blogger Hop – Jennifer at Crazy for Books
Fragment Friday – James at Book Chic Club
In My Mailbox – Kristi at The Story Siren
Teaser Tuesday – MizB at Should be Reading
Waiting on Wednesday – Jill at Breaking the Spine

FEATURES
Friday Fronts at Word for Teens
Trailer Thursday at Page Turners
Tweet News at Wastepaper Prose

Comment with a shout out about some of your favorites.  I’d like to check them out. 

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 10:26 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers