Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Third Degree - Middle School Advice



THE THIRD DEGREE
MIDDLE SCHOOL ADVICE
I thought I’d go a little off-topic today.  In just a few short weeks, I will be starting MIDDLE SCHOOL.  Cue the organ music – dun dun dun. 
I have read a few books that focus on the ups and downs of middle school.  Although they were all great books, I have to wonder how much of what they said was realistic and how much was make believe.  I am mostly excited and looking forward to it, but in the back of my mind.....well.....
So, I am asking you to give me your best middle school advice.  Some of you may have recently finished middle school and some of you haven’t been there in quite some time.  Either way, I want to hear what you have to say. 
I am ready for the truth.  Bring it!

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:10 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers