Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Third Degree - Spoilers


THE THIRD DEGREE
SPOILERS
Spoilers!  Ah, they are the worst.  They come in all shapes and sizes and they are lurking in surprising places.
Spoilers on goodreads.
Some trailers show more than I want to know.
Twitter.
Overhearing a conversation.
If I am particularly excited about a book, I avoid blogs and other web sites that I know tend to contain spoilers.  If there is a Twitter party for the book, I may avoid that too – even if they say it will be spoiler free.  I am so afraid that a stray spoiler Tweet might fly by and ruin it for me.
When I first started my blog I didn’t think much about spoilers.  Now I do though.  I try my best not to include them in my reviews and it seems that most other bloggers are the same.  But I sure do watch out for them in other places.  What about you?  Do you go to great lengths to avoid them?

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 2:59 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers