Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Third Degree - Favorite Blog Layouts


THE THIRD DEGREE
FAVORITE BLOG LAYOUTS
Do you swoon over blog layouts like I do?  There are some really amazing ones out there.  They might be spooky, cartoonish, subtle, girlie, loud, dark, or something else entirely.
Here are a few of my favorites.
My blog started out with a pretty wild spring theme that I downloaded from a free blog layout site.  It was pretty with lots of flowers, but it was a little loud for my liking.  What I really wanted was something relaxing.  A few months ago, Nicole from Word for Teens worked her magic and created my current layout.  If it doesn’t relax you, I don’t know what will.
I would love to hear the story of your blog’s layout.  Do you have any favorites you would like to share?

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 5:48 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers