Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Help me out here, will ya? (Please?)

I sat down to tap out a blog post this morning and encountered this:

Another brick in the wallphoto © 2010 Rhona | more info (via: Wylio)

That’s right folks.  It’s a brick wall.  And instead of brainstorming a new and delightful topic I could write about this fine morning, I ended up wasting 45 minutes going through my archives of photos and wondering why my face has consistently alternated between fat and thin over the years.  Perhaps it can be attributed to that female bloating which occurs once per month, and the fat face photos just happened to be snapped during “that time?”  It’s quite mysterious. 

Anyway.  Thanks to Stephany, I had a novel idea the other day.  I’ve been wanting to post a vlog (video log) for some time now, but the problem is that I have nothing to say.  The videos I’ve attempted went something like this:

Hi guys, it’s me Jenni!  I thought it’d be fun to post a vlog, so you could meet me ‘in person.’ Ok, well, umm… that’s all.  Bye!”

Yeah, lame? 

So, here’s the deal. 

Ask me some questions.  Make ‘em good.  Make ‘em count.  Make ‘em funny, if you’d like.  And then, on Friday morning, I’ll pick a few of the best and answer them on a vlog.  And it’ll be epic.  And super fun.  For me.  And maybe for you?  And if it’s reeally awesome, maybe we’ll do it once a week.  But we all know how great I am at commitment (remember List of ten Tuesdays?).  Yeah.

Please ask me something, so I don’t feel like a complete weirdo/loser. What are your burning questions? (I know, you probably didn’t have any before this, but make something up!)  Mmmkaythanksbye!

JenniD_Signature-2

PS – I won’t be publishing comments on this post.  It would take away from the element of surprise come Friday.  Plus, there’s always the possibility that no one will ask questions, so as long as I hide the comments, I can still make my own questions and pretend they came from you.  I know… genius. 

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:48 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers