Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Guest Post at The Nerd's Wife

MY GUEST POST AT
THE NERD’S WIFE
A READING WISH LIST

Texas has some fabulous YA book bloggers and one my favorites is Arena (aka The Nerd’s Wife). Arena and I first met on line, but have since met in person. SEE? We love to chat about books and everything Texas.

When Arena asked me to write a guest post for her today, I answered with a huge YES! Her blog is really great. She has different pages for living, capturing (photography), cooking, reading, and geeking (nerdy stuff). Being nerdy myself, I love to visit Arena’s blog to see what she’s up to.


Take a few minutes to go over and explore Arena’s blog, The Nerd’s Wife. You may pick up a photography tip, a new recipe, and a book rec. Speaking of books, you can see my guest post "A Reading Wish List"  HERE.

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 11:40 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers