Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Favorite Movies - Guest Post by Kelsey From The Book Scout

FAVORITE MOVIES
GUEST POST
KELSEY FROM THE BOOK SCOUT

Kelsey is another blogger that I met early on when I began Reading Vacation.  She has always been so friendly and helpful to me.  Her blog, The Book Scout, is overflowing with reviews and author visits.  Today, Kelsey is discussing her favorite movies.  See if you recognize any of these as your favorites too.


Movies have always been a big part of my life. Going to the theater, just sitting on my couch eating microwave popcorn… Next to books, movies are my obsession. From Breakfast At Tiffany’s to Mean Girls I’ve watched more films than I can keep track of. And I have an even harder time deciding on my favorites. Here are just a few that I can watch over and over again and they never grow old.

1. Pirates of the Caribbean. I’ve watched all three of these movies more times than I can count and I’m dying for the fourth one to be released, but the first movie, The Curse of the Black Pearl, will always be my favorite. Amazing characters, sweet romance, heart pounding action and adventure… you can’t go wrong by watching this movie. Plus, who doesn’t love Johnny Depp?

2. The Princess Bride. This is a classic romance complete with sword fights and mythical creatures. I’ve watched this movie so many times, especially when I need a pick me up. What should your response be when I ask you to watch this epic film? “As you wish!”

3. Sixteen Candles. Molly Ringwald and John Hughes. What more can you ask for? Sixteen Candles is a fantastic 1980’s teen flick that will certainly steal the hearts of every viewer.

4. Some Like It Hot. Last year I was on a serious Marilyn Monroe kick, watching each and every one of her movies. This one, co-starring the hilarious and talented Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon, will always be my favorite.

5. Grease. Another teen classic that everyone needs to watch at least once. A fun romance with MUSIC!

I know I’m definitely leaving some out, but these are some of the films I love best! What is your favorite movie?

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 11:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers