Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Posters - Guest Post by Nicole from Word For Teens

POSTERS
GUEST POST
NICOLE FROM WORD FOR TEENS

Nicole is one of the very first bloggers that I met on-line.  Instant friendship!  Really, she is more like a big sister to me.  You really should check out her blog that is full of awesome at Word For Teens. She writes amazing reviews and has tons of unique posts.



It's Reading Vacation's first birthday! I've been a fan of Melina's lovely lil' blog since the very beginning and I'm super excited to be invited over to help celebrate!

Now, when thinking of what I would want to post about, I thought about what I would want. Mainly books. Or posters. I love posters.

And then - why not my favorite covers of book in poster form!? I mean, come on. LOOK at these babies. Who wouldn't want them as posters?





I mean, the cover for Firelight is absolutely gorgeous, and Vanish makes me spazz nonstop every time I see it. (It's my background on my phone right now, actually.) They're so stunningly beautiful - and it's a shock to think that it's the same model.








The Theatre Illuminata covers I've wanted as posters for a long time now (you can actually buy the first one as a poster); they're drop dead gorgeous and unlike any other covers in the genre right now. I mean, LOOK at them! So Silver Bright is my favorite - everything about it is breathtaking.








The Hunger Games covers are simple, classy, and beautiful. I'd LOVE to have these up on my wall.








This cover is GORGEOUS. Absolutely AMAZING. If I could have posters, notebooks - everything of this cover, I would. And the book lives up to its cover - bonus points!

What are YOUR favorite covers? What would you want on your wall?

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 5:05 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers