Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Let’s Get Crafty. Kind of.

Happy Thursday morning, girls and boys!

Today I’m DIYing over at my cool friend Lindsay’s blog, so I hope you’ll stop by.  I’m making pretty pictures that look super expensive but really aren’t.  There are dragons and sexy shirtless men involved.  Except only one of those last two statements is true.  But you’re curious now, right? 

Come visit me over at Lee La La, and then go get to know the adorable Lindsay and her sweet little family and her awesome, super creative blog. 

Lee La La

JenniD_Signature-2

PS – I saw this quote on a friend’s blog the other day, and it really touched me so I wanted to share it. 

You can only become truly accomplished at something you love.  Don’t make money your goal.  Instead, pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well people can’t take their eyes off you.” ~Maya Angelou

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:19 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers