Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Third Degree - Spring Break 2010 vs 2011

THE THIRD DEGREE

Spring Break 2010 vs 2011

Spring Break week is here!  It is sunny and beautiful outside and I am super excited to have a little break from school.  In fact, the only homework I have is editing the film my group has been shooting these last few weeks.

Y’all know what that means.  I have lots and lots of time to read and blog about it.  I have a pile of books ready to read and a list of reviews that need to be typed.  Oh, and I will have plenty of time to visit your blogs and leave some comment love. 

This Spring Break is going to be so much different from last year’s Spring Break.

Last year, I also had a pile of books to read.  I plowed through them all and then we made a trip to the library to get some more.  And I read those too.  But that was all there was to it.  I would read one book after another after another.  

I didn’t have anyone to gush about my favorite books with.  No one to drool over the pretty covers with.  And no one to tell me which new books might be a good match for me. 

That all changed on the last day of Spring Break 2010.  After listening to me moan and groan about how boring it was to read just for myself, my parents had an idea.  A blog.

I didn’t even know what a blog was, and I sure didn’t know there were blogs about books.  So, we sat down and started searching the internet for book review blogs.  And we found some, and then some more, and then more than we could have ever imagined. I was in heaven!

That same day (March 21), I started Reading Vacation.  My Spring Breaks will never be boring again.  Please join me as I celebrate Reading Vacation’s first birthday starting on March 21.  I have some special posts, giveaways, and fun planned.

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 10:41 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers