Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 27, 2011

This post is so lame I can’t even think of a title.

It was a weekend.  Not terrible, not great. 

And I’m ashamed to say that all I really have to show for this weekend are a few crappy pictures of my mai tai from Saturday night – the same (one three-quarters of a) mai tai that had me crawling pitifully into bed upon our arrival home from dinner at 7:30 PM (did I mention this was Saturday night?). 

mai tai 

We had rented a Red Box movie for after dinner Saturday, and when Matthew came to find me after finishing up an email in his office, there I was: still in my little pink dress and fast asleep under the covers. 

I seriously cannot drink, people.  It just makes me tired.  I have never been to that place where people seem to have fun while intoxicated. In fact, I’ve never even BEEN intoxicated.  After one or two drinks, I just can’t get past the incredible urge to be asleep as soon as possible.

I AM SO FUN.

Anyway.  It is also very pollen-y here in Austin.  There is yellow crap all over EVERYTING.  The silence in my home is punctuated by my occasional sneezes and sniffles, and there are little yellow paw prints dotting the floor by the back door. 

ALSO, the bugs are back.  The horrible, enormous, everything’s-bigger-in-Texas bugs.  Especially the crane flies.  I DO NOT CARE THAT THEY ARE PERFECTLY HARMLESS.  They scare the shiznit out of me, and there are millions of them.  They find their way into my house and fly around in that frightful way that only crane flies can, and they terrorize me and haunt my dreams at night. I am not even exaggerating.

I just Googled “crane fly” to find an image for you, and I threw up in my mouth a little bit.  So if you don’t know what a crane fly is and want to see a picture, you’ll have to Google it yourself.  That bug does not belong on my blog.  

* * * * *

I just read this post back to myself, and it sounds all disgruntled and angry.  I’m really not either; I promise. I’m just rambling, and too lazy to write anything awesome.  I’ll save all the awesome for tomorrow morning (oooh, cliffhanger).

And just to end on a positive note, here you go.  You’re welcome. (please watch it. you will die.)

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:25 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers