Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 18, 2011

You Can Call Me Shaggy. (I vlogged)

Happiest of Fridays to you!  What will I be doing this weekend?  More like what will I NOT be doing.  I will not be cooking. I will not be cleaning.  I will not be going to bed early. I will not be getting up early.  I will not be masking the fact that I have an unhealthy Internet and social media addiction. 

A.K.A. Matthew is going back out to the ranch, so I get to revert back to my pre-married self for a couple days.  Don’t worry, pre-married Jenni was even more boring than married Jenni.

By the way, the vlog is super short today.  I cut out a little bit of the rambling, so it shouldn’t be so painful to watch.  You’re welcome.  

Also, I won’t be vlogging again until after I get a haircut. And who knows when that will be.  Haircuts scare me, and I’m always coerced into buying expensive products that I don’t need. But watching this video kind of makes me want to take a really sharp set of shears to those shaggy bangs of mine.  Just sayin’.

Any big plans for the weekend?  Do tell. 

JenniD_Signature-2

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 9:44 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers