Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Easter was a beautiful day for us.

Not the weather.  The weather actually kind of sucked. 

But the company. The food. The family. The pictures. The peeps.  My beloved, beloved peeps.

Easter 2011 068

It was just a darn good Easter.  I would even go as far as to say that it was my best one yet.  And while I have a lot more to say about it, I shall wait to do so until tomorrow.  Because right now, I’d just like to bask in the glow of a really wonderful day.

Until we meet again, I will leave you with a few more pictures from that lovely aforementioned Easter.

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!

Easter 2011 040 Easter 2011 061 Easter 2011 123  Easter 2011 147

Easter 2011 105

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:01 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers