Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Third Degree - Armchair BEA

THE THIRD DEGREE

ARMCHAIR BEA

Book Expo America (BEA), America’s largest publishing event, is fast approaching.  Book lovers, publishers, authors, and more will take over New York City May 23 – May 26 for BEA.  Not only that, but the Book Blogger Convention is scheduled for May 27. 

I spent some time drooling over all the events listed on the BEA website.  There are author breakfasts, panel discussions, exhibits, book signings, a digital stage, and a new title showcase. 

I have been watching a lot of Twitter-action as my blogging and author friends make their BEA plans.  I so wish I could be there too.  Imagine how many on-line friends would become real-life friends over a few days time. 

I am going to have to wait for that dream to come true.  This year, I will be busy finishing up sixth grade in Texas, so no BEA trip for me.  Maybe a senior year trip in 2017? 

Armchair BEA to the rescue!  This online event was created just before last year’s BEA.  I was very new to blogging and it was the first real book-related event I took part in.  My gosh, I met so many nice book lovers and I still keep in touch with many of them. 

This year, there will be daily blog post topics, vlogs from BEA, fantastic giveaways, a Twitter party, panel discussions, and blogger interview swaps.  You can enjoy BEA from your home too.  All you have to do is sign up.  Come on, sign up.  We can armchair it together.  Just click HERE to get started.

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 9:01 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers